can i use my buffer to remove wax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know...it sucks =/

plus, out here in Oklahoma...the weather is rediculous...they have storms all year long..even in the damn summer.......

everytime I try to wash, clean, buff and wax my truck...it storms within the next 1-2 weeks... -_-

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
oh yea... we are supposed to get rain on thursday and friday, but the truck needed it so bad, it was dry and spider webby... well, anyways, im all done now... here are some pics, 1st is before anything, 2nd is after cley bar and polish, third is the final product

DSC_2927.gif

DSC_2930.gif

DSC_2932.gif

this specs in the last pictures is just loose wax that i had not blown off yet...

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the paint is preped right the wax comes off pretty easy. I wipe a terry cloth towel over it to remove the bulk of the wax, then a wool bonnet on my buffer to make it shine.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
When the paint is preped right the wax comes off pretty easy. I wipe a terry cloth towel over it to remove the bulk of the wax, then a wool bonnet on my buffer to make it shine.

I apply my wax by hand, litterally... I dont use an applicator, i use my bare ass hands, but doing it this way makes it dificult to get it thin, it lays of pretty thick this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky78

Latest posts