can i use LCA and Spindles together

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Belltech 5305 coils! They give you damn near 5in drop in the rear, and are true progressive rate spring. I towed several cars since installing them, and no issues whatsoever. Plus they ride like stock.

B

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say this. I have Bilsteins with 5305s and DJM lower control arms on my Yukon XL. What works on a Tahoe will not work the same on a Yukon XL or Suburban. I took a lowering kit off my wife's truck because it rode too rough and put it on a Tahoe.....rode stock. Granted mine weighs a good bit more with stereo and the entire truck having 2 and 3 layers of sound deadening. I am selling my DJM lower control arms and am going to order spindles. I have gone from 2-3 with Spring Tech rear coils and stock shocks, then Doetsch Tech shocks.....rode like shit. Put the same kit on a Tahoe like I said, the 50 year old owner LOVED it. Installed the DJM 3-5 kit with the DJM shocks, rode like shit. Everyone on here says that the 5305s and Bilstein shocks are the closest to a stock ride.....still not 100% happy but better. If the spindles and helper bags in the 5305s don't cure the ride the truck will have the starring role in a damn bonfire.

OP
OP
J

justblazz00

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i think im going to just play around with for awhile and see what going to ride good . im trying get the right offset wheels too so the will tuck and not have worry about rubbing tires on the fenders . its my wife's denali xl so i dont want her bitching at me bc it rides like shit . we had a tahoe and she complained about it al the time but didnt want to raise it up bc she like the way it looked . geez woman!!!! so i dont want to go down the same road with her on this .she wants to be low as possible but will ride good .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts