2003 Tahoe LT Header Clearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayd3n_idk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it’s me, again!

Looking for anyone who can please help me with some advice here. Running Speed Engineering 1 7/8LT Headers, and im having a clearance issue Im not sure how to fix. On my passenger header, my trans cooler lines run straight along the header, practically sitting between the side of the collector, and the side of the bell housing. Obviously I don’t really think that’s smart, and wanted to see and hope one of you fine people have had that issue and can help guide me to clear it. any assistance appreciated very heavily, thank you!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
it’s me, again!

Looking for anyone who can please help me with some advice here. Running Speed Engineering 1 7/8LT Headers, and im having a clearance issue Im not sure how to fix. On my passenger header, my trans cooler lines run straight along the header, practically sitting between the side of the collector, and the side of the bell housing. Obviously I don’t really think that’s smart, and wanted to see and hope one of you fine people have had that issue and can help guide me to clear it. any assistance appreciated very heavily, thank you!
Can you bend the lines a lil to add more clearance? The only fitment issues I’ve ever had with speed engineering headers were their older Longtubes they would weld the 02 bung on the driver side header to where the 02 would rattle and beat on the floorboard.
Of course I just hammered the floor board heat shield in and hammered the header some to get the 02 at a better angle.
It’s always been a biotch to get that passenger side in there but once it’s on mine all fit like a glove. I’ve had 3-4 sets now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar