Can’t find a lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAPA_E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2013 escalade esv AWD

I need to replace my tires and would like to go to 33s

I want to KEEP my air ride/auto ride

I was looking for a leveling kit or body lift kit but apparently being air ride auto ride vehicle makes this almost impossible. There has to be people here that have a mild leveling and lift kit and 33s

OP
OP
PAPA_E

PAPA_E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Suspension max sells a kit for the front to level it

I was hoping to get a 2/3 inch lift upfront and 1/2 rear to get me up a touch and level.

for the 07-14 years it they only have 1 kit and it says standard suspension, where other year kits denote standard or magnetic ride.

I appreciate the response im just going to try and put the tallest tire on for now and worry about lifting later. Id delete this thread but i can seem to figure that out.

thanks again

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33" is only 1" larger than stock, which is only half an inch larger radius. So a minimal lift would be plenty.

There have been plenty of members that have lifted their Auto- and Magnaride Escalades with no problems. I'm sure the lift manufacturers are saying their kits are incompatible just to cover their *****. Lifting the front 2" with a strut spacer (~1") would only change the resting angle of the control arms. It would have no effect on the stroke length of the strut. At most, you may need to have the suspension computer reprogrammed to the new resting positions (or whatever the proper terminology is) of the front and rear.

My Tahoe has Autoride and whatever the electronically-controlled strut damping system is. I ran a 2" front, 1" rear lift on it with no issues ever.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to rough country and they told me if I wanted to lift my denali I need to buy a special driveshaft cause of the awd

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I was hoping to get a 2/3 inch lift upfront and 1/2 rear to get me up a touch and level.

for the 07-14 years it they only have 1 kit and it says standard suspension, where other year kits denote standard or magnetic ride.

I appreciate the response im just going to try and put the tallest tire on for now and worry about lifting later. Id delete this thread but i can seem to figure that out.

thanks again

See link if not search for Escalade
https://suspensionmaxx.com/product/SMX-GM725M
https://suspensionmaxx.com/product/SMX-15100M

I talked to rough country and they told me if I wanted to lift my denali I need to buy a special driveshaft cause of the awd

Yes you need a dual cardan

SpeedRacer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
+1 for the suspension maxx stuff above.

'07 Denali Yukon XL 200+k w/blown auto ride (Z55)
Goal was to add little more ground clearance and level it off while still being able to tow my boat.

I started with the Arnott replacement kit: new front struts (loaded with new springs), air ride rear shocks and new air compressor. FWIW; This was night and day compared to the blown struts and shocks when I got it. Handled fairly well for a large beast, including towing a boat ~5k.

I still wanted to get it leveled off so I used the adjustable front kit mentioned above - you can only go 2" max due to interference/bind with the "stock" upper control arms. The kit includes a multi-holed bracket to relocate the height indicator sensor for the air ride system based on how much lift is added to the front.

It was now leveled out but it still sagged a bit in the rear when towing the boat (saggy rear springs). So a few months later I added the suspension maxx 1.5" rear spring blocks and heavy duty Moog replacement rear springs - they are listed to be 3/4" longer their stock replacement.

When I did the rear, I also picked up a set of tubular upper control arms.
1) I needed to replace the stock ones anyways - bad ball joints
2) To be able to add the addition .5" lift plates to the front, I needed a ball joint/arm that provided more articulation.
3) I found a deal I couldn't pass up on a set of Icon tubular upper a-arms.

It sits level with a little more ground clearance now and I should be able to fit a set of 33s without issue but haven't done it yet. Waiting for the current tires to need replacement and trying to decide what wheels I want. I think I could go up to a 34" tire but I don't want to mess with gearing right now.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
+1 for the suspension maxx stuff above.

'07 Denali Yukon XL 200+k w/blown auto ride (Z55)
Goal was to add little more ground clearance and level it off while still being able to tow my boat.

I started with the Arnott replacement kit: new front struts (loaded with new springs), air ride rear shocks and new air compressor. FWIW; This was night and day compared to the blown struts and shocks when I got it. Handled fairly well for a large beast, including towing a boat ~5k.

I still wanted to get it leveled off so I used the adjustable front kit mentioned above - you can only go 2" max due to interference/bind with the "stock" upper control arms. The kit includes a multi-holed bracket to relocate the height indicator sensor for the air ride system based on how much lift is added to the front.

It was now leveled out but it still sagged a bit in the rear when towing the boat (saggy rear springs). So a few months later I added the suspension maxx 1.5" rear spring blocks and heavy duty Moog replacement rear springs - they are listed to be 3/4" longer their stock replacement.

When I did the rear, I also picked up a set of tubular upper control arms.
1) I needed to replace the stock ones anyways - bad ball joints
2) To be able to add the addition .5" lift plates to the front, I needed a ball joint/arm that provided more articulation.
3) I found a deal I couldn't pass up on a set of Icon tubular upper a-arms.

It sits level with a little more ground clearance now and I should be able to fit a set of 33s without issue but haven't done it yet. Waiting for the current tires to need replacement and trying to decide what wheels I want. I think I could go up to a 34" tire but I don't want to mess with gearing right now.
This is very comprehensive! Do you have any pictures?