Caliper Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not have the $$$ to replace my calipers with the expensive ones like Willwood, Brembo, Power Stop or Hawk and I did not want to paint the stock GM Calipers, so I shopped around for some of the Caliper Covers. I called them and was able to order a special order version "Hawk Performance". They look great and do keep the wheels cleaner because it keeps the brake dust off the wheels and I am not cleaning the wheels as often. https://www.calipercovers.com/

2013 Tahoe caliper cover 2.jpg 2013 Tahoe caliper covers.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don’t let your calipers breathe so watch for heat buildup on your pads. They’re a gimmick but if you like them, that’s good. The other low cost option is to paint your calipers with caliper paint which is my preferred method.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never looked at that link- holy crap, $250 for caliper covers? That’s crazy. You can buy new powder coated red calipers for less than that.
Where could I buy powder coated ones for that $$$

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Yea as said above caliper covers arnt good at all, they hold heat ... I painted my calipers with red heat enamel paint for like $7.. looks great and I got compliments all the time on them. Don’t hate on my winter wheels lol :p
Curious to why u didn’t want to paint them? It was easy and cheap and lasting good.
4216B9C4-B336-4EE4-940C-C485A99908C2.jpeg

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I’ve seen these before. Afraid they’d get stolen tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10