California Get together Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Hey guys just trying to gauge a general interest on a get together who ever wants to hang out let me know, I'm sure we could come up with a date :beer:

Reaction score
So cal meet

I know this is sad day in 'Murica

I personally drive a four door chevy tahoe.

We are having our monthly meet This Sunday. We are expecting a good showing this month.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

cruise.jpg

Reaction score
Should be finished with my truck by the end of the month, after that I'll be ready for a meet.

Reaction score
Well we have our monthly meet on the 3rd sunday of each month.

I have been collecting parts for my truck and then around x-mas time I will bring my truck to my friends place that builds sema vehicles to install everything that I have been collecting for the truck.

cruise.jpg

Reaction score
Ca get together meet today.

Today in So Cal is our Monthly meet.

We put this monthly meet together to have a place where fellow car lovers could meet up talk cars and check out other vehicles.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME from a stock vehicle to a fully built vehicle.

Please pass the link I post below around and Please come out to our meet today.

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

Reaction score
So cal monthly meet

cruise.jpg

I will start a topic on here shortly and start updating it with pictures of my SEMA TAHOE BUILD.

Its tucking the rear wheel hub in the rear.

After the top gets finished getting chopped down the top of the roof will be about the bottom of my chest and my 6 1'

Reaction score
So cal monthly meet

TTT for our meet in a couple of hours Today.

I really hope to see some members of this forum out there today. Talk about each others vehicles admire the work done to them etc.

ITS A FREE MEET FREE FUN FREE TIME.

LETS GET SOME MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TOGETHER AND GET OUT SHOW SUPPORT FOR A LOCAL MEET AND CHECK OUT SOME VEHICLES.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645