Build threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchman

Reaction score
There's not a category just for build threads, is there?

I've found several, but I'm sure there's more out there that I'm missing. You guys have got me hooked now, so I need my fix. :insane:

OP
OP
Dutchman

Dutchman

Reaction score
I’ve already discovered that. I figure that way I’ll have time to save up for the neat ideas I’m going to what to try.

But it sure is nice to see all these nice builds. I’m sure mine won’t compare with most of them. But I’m going to do it anyway.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’ve already discovered that. I figure that way I’ll have time to save up for the neat ideas I’m going to what to try.

But it sure is nice to see all these nice builds. I’m sure mine won’t compare with most of them. But I’m going to do it anyway.
Do the mods that suit you and whatever you can handle as time and money permits. We love build threads around here:D

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Need to be careful. Guys on here love to help you spend your money.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is CONTINUING in the Under Construction section which is already in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low