Brakes LOCKED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TimT68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello... GM Family... Can ANYONE PLEASE “HELP” me out? I have a 2005 GMC YUKON DENALI XL and it has a C0279 code. My BRAKES are LOCKED and can’t drive it. I have NEW BRAKES and CALIBERS. They’re NO ABS nor BRAKE light on DASH. The Service Stability light comes on display... Can someone PLEASE “HELP” me out if possible?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello... GM Family... Can ANYONE PLEASE “HELP” me out? I have a 2005 GMC YUKON DENALI XL and it has a C0279 code. My BRAKES are LOCKED and can’t drive it. I have NEW BRAKES and CALIBERS. They’re NO ABS nor BRAKE light on DASH. The Service Stability light comes on display... Can someone PLEASE “HELP” me out if possible?

Not sure if this thread will help but check it out. https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/wtf-is-this-code-and-how-do-i-fix-it.95106/

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving some responses, and other folks will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwells