Bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
udesyrur.jpg hey guys, that's my hoe as she sits right now. I'm thinking about going with a different color bowtie since I'm converting to a chrome LTZ grille. So I need an opinion from y'all.. Would you say chrome bowtie or color matched bowtie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
Colormatched would look better than chrome/polished IMO... Black looks great the way it is, but with a chrome grill behind it, I can see it looking out of place.

OP
OP
Chaz8Mealer

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Colormatched would look better than chrome/polished IMO... Black looks great the way it is, but with a chrome grill behind it, I can see it looking out of place.

That's what I was thinking, I just wanted something other than black, and it seems like the chrome one would either start chipping or be a pain to keep clean.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't go chrome bowtie ... tried it once and chrome makes it look as big as a disco ball.

Like Jonathan said, colormatched if LTZ grille and black like you have it now. :Handshake:

OP
OP
Chaz8Mealer

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't go chrome bowtie ... tried it once and chrome makes it look as big as a disco ball.

Like Jonathan said, colormatched if LTZ grille and black like you have it now. :Handshake:

Gotcha! It'll probably be done sometime this or next week because I'm getting it done the same time that I get my taillights tinted.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you please straighten your Tower of Pisa basketball backboard pole?

It's going to give me nightmares knowing it's in this state.

ocd_smiley_dude.gif

OP
OP
Chaz8Mealer

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you please straighten your Tower of Pisa basketball backboard pole?

It's going to give me nightmares knowing it's in this state.

ocd_smiley_dude.gif
Haha we're getting a new one tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slae

Latest posts