bought the yukon a present...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
thanks for the great deal Vatahoe.

Anyway I bought the yukon some headrest tvs. They get installed tomorrow. Dealer wants 157.00 to install. No big deal at all. Cant wait. I have been wanting to put A DVD system in the yukon since I bought it last year. Its been so bad on road trips. Now I will have the GPS and the two tvs in the back. Fan freakin tastic. IT comes with a remote and 2 headphones. And has Video game jacks. Also they can be seperate or paired for the same movie or game. On road trips it will be awesome to system link the 360's and do some epic halo battles.

CIMG0578.jpg

CIMG0579.jpg

CIMG0581.jpg

CIMG0582.jpg

CIMG0583.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

CIMG0585.jpg

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice RT. I'd get some myself but I would really have no purpose for them.That looks like a really nice set up though. and epic halo battles.... haha. good times

elbison

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had those invisions in my Avalanche, and they are damn good. They'll play burned DVD+Rs and I think DVD+R DLs .......play MP3 discs as well. My kids never broke them and they tend to break a lot of stuff.

My daughter's side power button coating started to flake off (and leak blue light) -- due to her long, sharp fingernails I guess.....but that was the only issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz