Bought a police ed. tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMOWESME$

Reaction score
The PD probably had the taillights wired with some sort of flashers.. thats probably why there were green and yellow wires running all the way to the firewall.. Just reading through your thread and from what I understand the passenger tailight is fed from the driver's so.. if you have voltage from that point its between the driver and passenger side. Unless you already covered that my guess would be that they had those flashers in also... I know you said you had no voltage at the connector but on mine the connector doesnt stay in the circut board straight so as soon as I get it working and put together I'll hit a bump and it moves the slightest and then it doesnt work and I get the fast flash. So,,, I feel your pain bro. Good luck

OP
OP
C

CodyB4C

Reaction score
brake/signal wires for either side run all the way up to the firewall, I followed them back from the tail lights to the firewall and thats how it is on all the wiring diagrams Ive looked at. It has to be something inside the cab. Im tired of this, its time to start replacing stuff I'll start with the 2 signal relays, then the break pedal switch, then the turn signal switch. If that doesnt fix it, im sending it through the auction.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
THAT THING IS MEAN! Keep with the Police tahoe look. Get a light bar or somethin. Make it like a command vehicle =D!

OP
OP
C

CodyB4C

Reaction score
It was the multifunction signal switch, good to go now. Thanks for everyones help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42

Latest posts