Bought 35/12.5/18 Nitto trail grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man y'all are so much more helpful and nicer than the guys on GMFS. I posted same thread an they just call me an idiot. I'm going to buy 2" BL next week and hopefully have it all put on in 2 weeks. I will def post pics when done and keep y'all updated on how it last as I put miles on it. And DaveZ71offroad def post pics when I get yours done

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a6890f30-af86-48d8.jpg

This is KatFish's from GMFS an he has 3/1 leveling kit with 35s. Wonder how bad this thing scrubs

man i love that. But anyways he has stock rims so im sure the offset makes it alot easier to fit those 35s. When i had 35s on my rockstars they rubbed but when i went back to stock rims with 35s no rubbing at all and i brought my keys down. that was an 03 hoe but just my two cents

ShawnQ

Reaction score
Any idea what the stock offset is on a tahoe?

That will be the biggest issue with 35's. If you buy a wheel that tucks too far, it will rub inside. Buy a wheel that sticks out too far and it will hit the fenders when you turn.

I just got my Tahoe (Wife's, actually), but I plan to get new wheels and a lift eventually. I need to figure out the factory specs on the wheels and go from there before I start shopping.

Post pics when you guys get them done!

SQ

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i love that. But anyways he has stock rims so im sure the offset makes it alot easier to fit those 35s. When i had 35s on my rockstars they rubbed but when i went back to stock rims with 35s no rubbing at all and i brought my keys down. that was an 03 hoe but just my two cents

damm that hoe does look nice.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
Just checking for an update...

I recently installed the same tires on my tahoe, even with a Rancho 4 inch lift and spacers in the front I still have a bit of rubbing. The Nitto's run slightly bigger than my old BFG's KM2's and slightly quieter on the highway. Overall, I am really happy with the Nitto trail grapplers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck