Bose from the factory but….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I switch the audio to the rear speakers there is zero bass

Sup with that ? Seems like all the bass comes from the driver and passenger door speakers. Is this normal ?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I switch the audio to the rear speakers there is zero bass

Sup with that ? Seems like all the bass comes from the driver and passenger door speakers. Is this normal ?
if you do not have a center console subwoofer then yes, without the subwoofer gm made the front door speakers the bass source

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you do not have a center console subwoofer then yes, without the subwoofer gm made the front door speakers the bass source
I see that you can buy center consul subwoofers does that go underneath the center consul and is it plug and play ?

if I can get another Sub in here that would be great

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see that you can buy center consul subwoofers does that go underneath the center consul and is it plug and play ?

if I can get another Sub in here that would be great
if you have a center console subwoofer maybe it turns off if the audio is switched to the rear?, my silverado does not have the center console so they made the door speakers the subs, check your rpo code to see which system you have

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have a center console subwoofer maybe it turns off if the audio is switched to the rear?, my silverado does not have the center console so they made the door speakers the subs, check your rpo code to see which system you have
Where can I find the rpo
Nothing in glovebox

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some cool subs that are designed & will fit under the seat
I’d like to keep it plug and play if possible as in I don’t want to be changing nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs