Bose from the factory but….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can I find the rpo
Nothing in glovebox
I forgot they started making them qr codes around 2015, you would have to scan the qr code in the drivers door jamb to get the rpo list, if you have a newer smart phone you can just use the camera to scan it

RBinMcD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I switch the audio to the rear speakers there is zero bass

Sup with that ? Seems like all the bass comes from the driver and passenger door speakers. Is this normal ?
I missed which yr yours is. My 2011 had the Bose (non-Nav) system. The sub under the console is very small, maybe 6".

4years ago I replaced the all door speakers including the tweeder in the A-pillars. With same sized Infiniti branded speakers from Crutchfield for less than $400. Huge improvement including plenty of base aside from the anemic factory sub. Note that the factory Bose a 2 ohm which is more efficient needing less watts. I like high quality but not blasting sound. This was perfect.
Later I replaced the head unit so I'd have Apple car play. The speakers were the main improvement.

I just bought a '15 Yukon Denali with the Bose system. I'll do the same with the speakers. Sorry for the long post but this worked pretty good for not much money. Good luck!

NardDog

Reaction score
Bose systems moved the rear subwoofer to the center console, standard systems dont. I recently added a rockford fosgate powered sub and I really like the new bass im getting

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m curious if all Bose systems have a subwoofer? I have a Bose system in thethirdtwin, but have seen no evidence of a sub in the console.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m curious if all Bose systems have a subwoofer? I have a Bose system in thethirdtwin, but have seen no evidence of a sub in the console.
I would speculate in a ppv maybe not or it was removed for other equipment, if it had no sub then the front door speakers will be 6X9 and will provide the bass sound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak