Bluetooth Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the BT VCIM. The numbers show on the DIC but options & dial pad show on the nav screen. Sound is crystal clear on both sides. I'm happy with it. No wires or aftermarket mics.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Just installed the BT VCIM. The numbers show on the DIC but options & dial pad show on the nav screen. Sound is crystal clear on both sides. I'm happy with it. No wires or aftermarket mics.

How do you get a dial pad to show on the nav screen??? I don't think I have this...

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get a dial pad to show on the nav screen??? I don't think I have this...

The key pad came up when I made a voice activated call. I haven't had time to mess with it yet but I assume if you hit the PTT button on the steering wheel it will come up. I ran out of "play" time last night.

No, there is no BT audio. I have my ipod thru the AUX ports when I want to use it. The thought of the aftermarket mic was more of a concern for me.
I watched a you tube video on the scosche unit though and it seems to work great. I think either one is a good choice.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key pad came up when I made a voice activated call. I haven't had time to mess with it yet but I assume if you hit the PTT button on the steering wheel it will come up. I ran out of "play" time last night.

No, there is no BT audio. I have my ipod thru the AUX ports when I want to use it. The thought of the aftermarket mic was more of a concern for me.
I watched a you tube video on the scosche unit though and it seems to work great. I thing either one is a good choice.

Glad your happy with the VCIM. I agree that both are good choices. I was kinda concerned about running an aftermarket mic (for the Bluefusion) at first, but it was amazingly easy and you can't even see it really.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone whose had both can chime in and tell us if one has an edge over the other. I'm still on the fence as to which one to get...

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you could go wrong with either one. If your looking fo BT audio, go with the Bluefusion. If you don't like it someone will buy it from you.

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you could go wrong with either one. If your looking fo BT audio, go with the Bluefusion. If you don't like it someone will buy it from you.

Agreed. Felix, you should have jumped on that $80 one on Amazon. I just checked and there aren't ANY used for less than $115. I STOLE mine for $50!! :mexsmoke:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Felix, you should have jumped on that $80 one on Amazon. I just checked and there aren't ANY used for less than $115. I STOLE mine for $50!! :mexsmoke:

Lol funny that you say that right before I read your post I saw one up on amazon for $80 and snagged it! Yea 50 is an amazing price!!

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol funny that you say that right before I read your post I saw one up on amazon for $80 and snagged it! Yea 50 is an amazing price!!

Cool man, you will love the Bluefusion audio streaming. Install is a breeze, but feel free to hit me up if you have any questions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts