Black out grille on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Awesome that's good to know.
If my paint ever chips off the chrome again ill snag one of these.

la silver bullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blazed no chips here and its really glossy...im very happy with this grill and the black bowtie is going to stay because i bought the escalade replica wheel fron tony tbss

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Black wheels..

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
This is the stock grille in black.
Nobody has ever made tow hook covers for it

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Replaces chrome edge.
Stock grille replacement in black.

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have the upper and lower inserts for Yukons, too. Another thing to add to the possible mod list. Now if the truck would just show up, I'd be set.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2011-G...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item460dd8f792

Upon further review, I don't like the way it replaces the chrome "frame" everywhere but the hood. Looks goofy. Does any one make a replacement for just the mesh that leaves the "frame" chrome?

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the rout on painting my grill, and all turned out well. Just got to be sure to scuff the chrome really well and put an etching primmer b4. I also wanted to paint the white area around the grill and lower bumper as well. If taped properly, you cant even tell there 1 piece.

sdc11403c.jpg

sdc11397e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660