Black Grille options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good wife on calling out the excessive chrome. I love my Premier for the luxury features but hate all the chrome. I should be able to answer in the next few weeks answer the question of how much…”Plug and Play“. Grilles frame other sub fleets are…….Not counting Z71 most of the other models look plug and play and the RST Black Ice Chrome, looks conservative, tones down the chrome and at least on paper looks totally “Plug and Play”. If that works then the rear liftgate appliqué and Tahoe lettering. I already swapped to the 20 OEM Gloss Black multi spoke wheels. Amzingly this time I didn’t get tires, I just swooped the 4000 ish mile OEM tires ands TPMS sensors over to the gloss black rims…….Red Center Caps fir just a slight non obtrusive contrast.

For Tahoe owners they apparently have a stamped Plug and Play Grille…..trades the bow toe for CHEVROLET stamped across the width.

Marc Marc

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out my options for my '21 Yukon AT4 black chrome. The peeling on the grill looks bad and I am out of warranty. Is there a touch up paint that can be sprayed over it?

I drive up and down the west coast every other month, so I get a lot of bug impacts driving down I-5 through farmland, and occasional snow in the winter. Would vinyl wrap even hold up? How about when temperatures exceed 100-degrees?

Apollo13

Reaction score
That looks good! I need to look in to doing this on my 21 AT4. There are several spots where the black chrome finish is chipping off from bugs/rocks. I'm guessing any tint shop could do this?
I simply went to a wrap shop and its gone thru car washes, snow, bugs when on trips and still holding strong.

Looks good imo but now im getting the itch for te denali grill. Lol

pyro_nika

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I simply went to a wrap shop and its gone thru car washes, snow, bugs when on trips and still holding strong.

Looks good imo but now im getting the itch for te denali grill. Lol
Good to know! I may be going by the local wrap shop and see what options they have.

Those black Denali grills look good too but i'm just not sure how it would look on the AT4

Apollo13

Reaction score
Pics or it didnt happen :p
Ha ha ha

Fair

Terrible shot but it was the first one i took out of excitement after about 3hrs.

Install wasnt bad but i could have finished quicker after some lessons learned.

Attachments

• 20230420_214649.jpg
    20230420_214649.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons