Need GM part#s for Black rear tailgate applique & rear bumper fascia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

everytrueson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does that back trim 84371058 piece just pop out when you take the hitch cover off? Did you replace the front chrome as well on the bumper fascia? If so does that just pop off or do you have to take bumper apart? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
K

kerlyb

Reaction score
Does that back trim 84371058 piece just pop out when you take the hitch cover off? Did you replace the front chrome as well on the bumper fascia? If so does that just pop off or do you have to take bumper apart? Thanks in advance!
See my reply in this post.

everytrueson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I didn’t realize had to move the cover underneath that but it makes sense, was trying to see if I could avoid taking all those screws out of the under cover ha

everytrueson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you have to remove all 20 + of those screws for the under bumper front cover to gain access to the fascia/valence piece?

everytrueson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, sorry for all the questions - I am definitely not a handy guy ha Appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar