Black Bear Performance Tune Somerset, NJ 1-3 May, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Tahoe tuned yesterday in Somerset NJ Alex and Jarrod did a super job the Tahoe is a pleasure to drive now.

Before the tune this Tahoe was a horrible driving vehicle. It's a totally different vehicle now.

Last edited:

jericho121

Reaction score
Got the Tahoe tuned yesterday in Somerset NJ Alex and Jarrod did a super job the Tahoe is a pleasure to drive now.

Before the tune this Tahoe was a horrible driving vehicle. It's a totally different vehicle now.

Congrats with the tune. All good reviews seen about it. Interested on getting it done. Did you get the autocal? Interested on getting it done. I prefer the live tune, I guess I have to wait when they come back in NJ.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't wait Arnold. If your Tahoe etc. is stock the tune is easy . Go for it , you'll like it a lot.

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer will flash a stock tune on their when they service your vehicle. Just reflash it when you get it back. I have the AutoCal with a tune by Justin going on 6 years almost. Great people.

jericho121

Reaction score
Im ready to go ahead with tune now it's just the truck is still under factory warranty and do not want it voided because of the tune.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So long as you return to stock for dealer visits, you are good to go.

I recently had warranty work done and they flashed the tune back to stock. Are you guys coming back to NJ anytime soon? What other options do I have to get the tune I had back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I recently had warranty work done and they flashed the tune back to stock. Are you guys coming back to NJ anytime soon? What other options do I have to get the tune I had back?

The calendar for the Fall/Winter has not been completed yet, but please do email the guys to get on the list for an update.

Otherwise, you qualify for a discounted AutoCal, with which you can use to flash your tune back in. You can also use it for future tune updates, or to put your tune to stock for dealer visits.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The calendar for the Fall/Winter has not been completed yet, but please do email the guys to get on the list for an update.

Otherwise, you qualify for a discounted AutoCal, with which you can use to flash your tune back in. You can also use it for future tune updates, or to put your tune to stock for dealer visits.

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll shot'em an email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep