Best wiper blades/inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck with the trico blades too. I found that if I wipe the rubber down with a brake clean soaked paper towel once and a while they will work for a long time. I have run blades for over a year including Wisconsin winters.
mine last for 2 years then downcycle them to another car where they will last another 2 years(recycling)..

I also recommend getting 24" for the driver side and 22 for the passenger side...

you will get a much bigger sweep with the 24" on the driver side

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes but to be honest it was more of a fast “hide”. Came over a big hill at twice the 55 mph speed limit to meet a squad head on I went down one side while he turned around on the other. While out of sight I slammed the brakes and turned into a driveway on the bottom of the hill That curved back behind some trees. The squad went screaming by and over the next hill. I quickly went the other way and headed for the next county and the long way home. Had the only 71 Dart in town so I was pretty easy to pick out of the crowd but I never did get caught.

Sounds like a scene that ended up on the cutting room floor of the "Dirty Mary Crazy Larry" movie. :chewie:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but to be honest it was more of a fast “hide”. Came over a big hill at twice the 55 mph speed limit to meet a squad head on I went down one side while he turned around on the other. While out of sight I slammed the brakes and turned into a driveway on the bottom of the hill That curved back behind some trees. The squad went screaming by and over the next hill. I quickly went the other way and headed for the next county and the long way home. Had the only 71 Dart in town so I was pretty easy to pick out of the crowd but I never did get caught.

LOL! :happy175::grd:

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Trico Flex and treat the windshield with Aquapel. I get a year out of both. I always keep the most recent blades I replaced in the vehicle for emergency replacements just in case one goes bad. I do The same with bulbs, if one goes bad, I have a spare on hand until I have time to get a new pair.

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't remember where/when I came across them. Plan to try them eventually. Equal in price to the other name brand premium wipers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12