Best wiper blades/inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks! What wiper blades do you find best? I typically prefer OE but just bought my rig so this is my first time replacing... what has worked well for you?

Thanks!

Bill

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically any of the "premium" blades. I only run the "beam" style anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
ncuke

ncuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At 130, with RainX, you may not even need wiper blades! Thanks for the info

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why were you going 130 mph in the rain?!?! I can only assume you were trying to make a run for it from the 5-0.... :D

He drives like an ass. :) He didn't mention how they wipers hold up while plowing through a stop sign though. :rolleyes:

Stay away from the RainX blades, they suck. Right now I am trying out some Bosch blades because of a video that Project Farm did on wiper blades. I like them pretty good. And the regular plain old Champion beam blades are fine IMO if you are on a budget.

:popcorn:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Bosch beam wiper blades for the front windshield wipers, and I am very happy with them. For the rear wiper blades, I use a premium wiper blade from Rock Auto (no Bosch beam wiper blade available for the rear window).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to buy the bosch beam wipers but a set of those will set you back over $50 and they don't work all that great at about 85+ they will lift off the glass, these trico are boss and are less than $8 each on rockauto plus they have a coating on them so they wont make squeaky noises either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roady24