Best True All Season Tires Are....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayC33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in the NYC area and have been running Firestone Destination LE s on both my '03 Suburban and my '06 Trailblazer.

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires....Year=2003&autoModel=Suburban+4wd&autoModClar=

I am very happy with the year round performance and feel of these tires. These were on the Suburban when I bought it about 3 or 4 years ago. After driving them for a while I switched the TB to them also. I think they feel pretty solid in the snow and wet, but comfortable in the summer months. As a matter of fact I am due for another pair for the rear of the Suburban. As always YMMV. Good luck.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If money's no object...the Michelin Premier is the high watermark as far as I'm concerned. I just purchased a set of Goodyear Eagle LS 2's 275/55 x 20 for my 2016 Yukon for less tha $650 out the door with lifetime balance, rotation and alignment. They ride and handle great. The average deal I found out the door for the Premiers were almost double that.

I have run 6 sets of Michelin LTX M/S on Pickups and SUV's over the past 20 years and they are by far the best tires I have ever run. I have a set of Premier's on my Mercedes...if I wasn't retired and building a new home I would probably sprung for them on this Yukon.

2011gsr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unless there is a dramatic change to the current order I will never put any tire other than Michelins on a vehicle.
Just replaced a set of OEM Michelin A/S on my 2017 Tahoe with Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo 3's. I have never had any issues with Michelin but these tires were terrible on the snow and I could not get rid of the slight vibration at 75 mph even after Roadforce balancing. The new Bridgestones are smooth as can be with zero vibration at all speeds. I have not had the Revo's in anything more than a couple inches of snow yet. I will have to wait till next winter.
265/65/18 stock. If you use your GM card to purchase you save $200 bucks.

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in the NYC area and have been running Firestone Destination LE s on both my '03 Suburban and my '06 Trailblazer.

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires....Year=2003&autoModel=Suburban+4wd&autoModClar=

I am very happy with the year round performance and feel of these tires. These were on the Suburban when I bought it about 3 or 4 years ago. After driving them for a while I switched the TB to them also. I think they feel pretty solid in the snow and wet, but comfortable in the summer months. As a matter of fact I am due for another pair for the rear of the Suburban. As always YMMV. Good luck.

I concur. Installed these a few months ago and they are terrific all around. Durability remains to be seen of course. The LE2s are the updated and improved version of the original LEs which are still available from places and are best to avoid.

boal05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up going with the nittos 421q in a 285/45/22 size. I’ve always had good luck with nittos and these have a 75k warranty on them. I even run Nitto ridge grapplers on my Ram which is an awesome hybrid type tire.

https://m.nittotire.com/passenger-tires/nt421q-premier-all-season-crossover-suv-tire/

Anyone else try these tires? or what's your experience so far with them? I'm in need of some new tires and I've been shopping around and trying to find something that will be a good cost/value option.

yukonchief

Reaction score
Anyone else try these tires? or what's your experience so far with them? I'm in need of some new tires and I've been shopping around and trying to find something that will be a good cost/value option.
So far so good with these tires...... I like how they perform overall. We don’t get much snow or rain here but when it does rain they seem to be very comfortable in the rain. I will probably buy these tires again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz