Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354100449.679065.jpg

I used Endurance for years but got tired of the oil spots on truck even after I wiped it on with the applicator, so I went to cover all in the aerosol can. Clean tire well, spray on applicator away from truck cause will have over spray then wipe tire down. It also lasts longer than Endurance and do not collect a lot dirt. After a day or two can take a old rag and just wipe tire and shine is still there.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Spray, and wipe off any excess to avoid "body splatter". Yet to find a tire shine that doesn't attract dust and look crappy after to long, but then again my vehicles usually see at least a mile of gravel raods most every day.....

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked un some Meguiars Endurance Gel along with a curved tire dressing applicator and could not be happier with the results. I've found that a little goes a long way, this approach also helps to eliminate any splatter.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars HOT SHINE Tire spray is what I use now with great results. I used to use the thick tire gels from black magic and others but they would always fly off the car and leave stains on my paint. So far I have had great luck with this one.

I find this one to be the best that everyone sells. Auto stores/walmart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts