Best Handheld Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronDenaliXL08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am brand new to the full-size SUV game, and I am looking to unlock the full potential of my wife's family hauler. We bought an '08 Yukon XL Denali, and I'm just curious about which of the many handheld tuners you recommend for improving performance and mileage. I'm not looking at doing anything too crazy, because, as I said, this is just a family hauler.

I've got the 6.2L V-8 motor with slightly oversized tires, but not planning on keeping them when we need to replace. I don't think we have AFM.

Any recommendations on best hand-held tuners is greatly appreciated.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I am brand new to the full-size SUV game, and I am looking to unlock the full potential of my wife's family hauler. We bought an '08 Yukon XL Denali, and I'm just curious about which of the many handheld tuners you recommend for improving performance and mileage. I'm not looking at doing anything too crazy, because, as I said, this is just a family hauler.

I've got the 6.2L V-8 motor with slightly oversized tires, but not planning on keeping them when we need to replace. I don't think we have AFM.

I personally run a Diablo Sport I2 with a custom tune from Diablew on my '08 Suburban LTZ with the 5.3L.

The canned tunes are ok but having the custom tune makes a big improvement. More power, shifts better, accelerates better, AFM turned off.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure if you decided on a handheld tuner, but we can custom tune your Denali with our AutoCal. All tuning is done via email, and is based off seeing your specific vehicle data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt