Best Floor Mats between 2nd row (bucket) and third

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MATTHEW DUPUIS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello all,

Bought a 2017 yukon with 2nd row bucket seats. Wife liked the sand color so now i'm worries about protecting that light carpet. Anyone got opinions (beside get a darker carpet) to protect that middle section of the seats? I'm afraid over time the kids jumping in the 3rd row are going to tear up that light carpet.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM makes a mat that fits between the two seats that may help. Go to the GM accessories page and take a look.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the cheapest option, but I had my mats made at cocomats.com0418182052~2.jpg

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like my weather techs. Tried Husky first but ended up returning them. Weathertechs are awesome in my opinion.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather techs curl up and bend near the bottom edge of the second row where they should remain flat under the door panel. I’ll never buy that brand again.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather techs curl up and bend near the bottom edge of the second row where they should remain flat under the door panel. I’ll never buy that brand again.

Did you try contacting Weathertech? They told me that they have a solution if that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you try contacting Weathertech? They told me that they have a solution if that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Twice. Since I was not the original purchaser (no receipt) I am out of luck. Unless I happen upon a receipt somewhere.....

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had purchased Weather Tech I would have been more than happy to share my receipt with you.

pimpinvcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had Weather Tech on my Sierra and they did end up curling. I saw that GM has OEM liners that look pretty good for the 1st and 2nd row. However, on most accessory sites the 3rd is a bit confusing. Some show the simple all weather mat, and others do show a full liner, but it says for captains chairs config however, the slots look like a bench. I just started a thread on the OEM liners and was hoping someone used them before. I might just pull the trigger on them anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts