Been lurking for a while, decided to make an account.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiggRMortis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been lurking around here off an on for about a year. Figured I may as well make an account since I'm going to be buying a Tahoe/Yukon soon. (Probably not for a few months, pandemic has my funds a little dry.)

Going to be hunting an NBS in the near future. Would prefer a 2WD, but those don't seem to be what's for sale around here. (Near Houston, TX.) Figured there would be more around here since there's no snow. Probably no crazy plans for it. Just lower it, put on some 22's, and change the lights, etc.

Used to have a 98 Yukon and absolutely loved it, but lost it before I had a chance to do anything to it.

Gotten lots of info and ideas from here, so I figured I'd sign up and introduce myself. So, hello from Texas!

Any info on what to look for when I start hunting, what years are better, etc. I've looked over the thread for buying, but any extra info would be appreciated.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jake!

Check out the 2000-2006 section for any questions you have on the NBS.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. If you're looking for electric fans, 05 is the 1st year for that. All Yukon Denalis come with the 6.0's and trans temp gauges, buy those are awd.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I'm pleased that you decided to stop simply lurking, and I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts