BB Tune - another satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met Justin in Brunswick Fri night and got my tune. Saturday was the anniversary so the wife and I mad a weekend trip to Savannah out of it. Justin was awesome, very friendly and accomodating. It's definitely worth the money if you're on the fence about getting one.

I went with the 93 octane tune and turned my tow/haul into a "sport" mode. Ran it to damn near 100mph in 2nd gear...she's fast now! BIG difference noticed when passing slow traffic, better throttle response, firmer shifts, and moved my top end limiter to 160...like I'll ever see that!

I did throw a code the next afternoon. Had Autozone pull it - P0403. It's either gonna be one of my cats or an O2 sensor. Justin called me right away. It was probably on the verge of going anyway and driving like a madman after the tune might have pushed it over the edge. I did reset the battery and the code is gone for now so all is well.

All in all I'm very happy with the tune and with Justin's customer service. Go get one!

Last edited:

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
lol i think hes only had it like 2 days the mileage isnt gonna be very good for his first week or two i know i would have a problem stayin off the skinny pedal after a mod like that

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, its gonna be awhile before i can post any true differences in mpg gains or losses. straight acceleration is definitely quicker. normal driving you can still notice it has more pep and firmer shifts.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
man im excited i've been wanting and waiting for this tune since last year, It's coming next week !!! what big difference did you notice Roger and what performance tweaks our parameters you went with ?

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Met Justin in Brunswick Fri night and got my tune. Saturday was the anniversary so the wife and I mad a weekend trip to Savannah out of it. Justin was awesome, very friendly and accomodating. It's definitely worth the money if you're on the fence about getting one.

I went with the 93 octane tune and turned my tow/haul into a "sport" mode. Ran it to damn near 100mph in 2nd gear...she's fast now! BIG difference noticed when passing slow traffic, better throttle response, firmer shifts, and moved my top end limiter to 160...like I'll ever see that!

I did throw a code the next afternoon. Had Autozone pull it - P0403. It's either gonna be one of my cats or an O2 sensor. Justin called me right away. It was probably on the verge of going anyway and driving like a madman after the tune might have pushed it over the edge. I did reset the battery and the code is gone for now so all is well.

All in all I'm very happy with the tune and with Justin's customer service. Go get one!

Hey Roger, I'm glad your pleased with the outcome. I too was very pleased at the power difference.
Problem however is you will be very ******* the kick down for a few days after the tune. I too went with 93 Octane
Justin was a very nice guys and really made your truck set up to whatever you wanted.
How many times are you gonna go up behind somebody around 65 MPH and then kick down 2 gears and overtake them on the highway?
I do it all the time and LOVE IT!
Especially with the Magnaflow and CAI!

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ exactly! 06 - unless you tow alot id recommend having your tow/haul made into "sport" mode. the 93 octane package is ****. justin will walk you through it!

jd- i put my BB sticker in the same spot you did but i got the black one. black lettering on 5% tinted glass...very subdued look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz