BB Tune - another satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Is there an actual increase in hp?

Sounds awesome. Would love to get one done. Don't think I can afford to fly him to Alaska just to tune my truck, though....lol.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
he explained that the 93 tune was anywhere from 35-45 HP over stock

bravo2

Reaction score
I like to learn more about the BB tune. Is there things you have to do to your vehicle first before having it done to get the most out of the tune? What is most getting tune wise? Seems like i read a lot of guys like the 93 octane package tune. Does gas mileage improve or hurts a little with the hp gain? Webite link i seen only showed one page for there website. Is that it for there website? I read on some threads on the tunes but is there a really good post ot posts listed on here about getting a tune done and the different ones to choose from? Cost?

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me add this. I got a tune up two months ago, but only had the plugs and wires done at the time. i needed my yukon back before he could do the complete tune up. I had him complete it on Sunday. He cleaned the MAF, changed my belts, cleaned the TB, poured a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the tank and then ran a bottle of it under the hood. I drove it home and noticed a huge difference in my acceleration and take off speed. I went home and put in a drop in K&N filter. Got on the hwy to test it out and I just started smiling. The increase in power and the sound coming from under the hood is awesome. Now I can only imagine what a CAI and BB tune will do. Can't wait for Justin to head back to Texas or close so that I can schedule a tune.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i call bs on your results roger. I must test drive it for the correct results. lol i cant wait to drive mine!

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem! better yet...why dont we trade rides for a weekend? hmmmmm?? lol :naughty:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts