BB Tune - another satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
sorry not to high jack this but i have my little meeting with justin this weekend anything i need to prepare myself for this tune ?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope, i had no idea what i wanted. he asked me some basic question as to what i wanted performance wise and off we went. he can adjust it on the spot so changes and twerks are not a big deal to make as you go.

come back here and let us know how you like it!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry not to high jack this but i have my little meeting with justin this weekend anything i need to prepare myself for this tune ?

Make sure you have the octane of fuel in the tank, that you plan on running with the tune.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, i deliberately met him on an empty tank. after we decided on the 93 tune i stopped and filled it up w/ 93 while we were testing it out.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question, have any of you guys mailed in to BB for a tune. Im in houston and well he just came here, but didnt own the truck then, so dont see him coming back for awhile. I saw on his site that you can mail it in? Would it be the same per say?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
should be close. i guess he couldnt make the minute changes here and there like he could in person but it would still be worth it. he can give you the 93 octane tune, remove the speed governor, etc

just let them know what mods youve done performance wise and BB can hook you up.

BTW, why are you here posting? shouldnt you be at the Houston meet?? =)

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Well after nearly two weeks with my tune i gotta say I love the tune. Truck is so responsive now, difinetly pulls much harder the shifts are very aggressive on WOT, but very nice smooth shifting on normal driving conditions i went with the 91 tune and Sports Mode on Haul/tow mode. by far the best performance mod I've done so far to the hoe, the only thing I'm pissed about is waiting so damn long..

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Well after nearly two weeks with my tune i gotta say I love the tune. Truck is so responsive now, difinetly pulls much harder the shifts are very aggressive on WOT, but very nice smooth shifting on normal driving conditions i went with the 91 tune and Sports Mode on Haul/tow mode. by far the best performance mod I've done so far to the hoe, the only thing I'm pissed about is waiting so damn long..

I knew you'd love it. Bet you have a heavy right foot about now?

03tahoess

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is 87 tune even worth it? Everyone brags how great 93 tune is, but i dont see anything for 87.

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what did your tune cost? did you go with the data cable?

what other major tahoe tuners are out there? sorry new to this . . . I'm a vw guy workin on my girl's car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019