BAMF Pri's 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got the filling issue finally figured out. Dropped the tank again to see if any of the lines were clogged and sure enough they were. The lines were filled with the charcoal beads and since I never replaced the carbon canister and could pour the beads out from it I went ahead and replaced that.

Next I am going to try and replace the purge valve on the manifold to see if that will fix the hard start issue. I had the vent hose off of it today and can hear some of the beads rattling in that hose so I will blow that one out too. I think maybe that valve is stuck closed cause there is no suction from it when the truck is running with it plugged in or not.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks was rushing on pics cause it was getting dark. Going to try for better ones tomorrow.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Not sure your plan on wheels buy they make a chrome clad cover for those that actually look super clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9