bagged 02 tahoe by haggard fab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was wondering the same..

adn is tint on the fronts in the future? she is looking very clean.. keep us up to date on the audio build...

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
is the 3rd from the last pic all the way up?

no that is ride height. #2 on the accuair. i preset my own heights. i did not like the ones the elevel set to.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

is the 3rd from the last pic all the way up?

i was wondering the same..

adn is tint on the fronts in the future? she is looking very clean.. keep us up to date on the audio build...

the front is tinted. maine law requires 35% or better. the rear is stock privacy glass

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks that you cant go to like 15... but still the truck looks slick.. will the boards sit on the ground??

grayhoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to see a pic of it all the way up.

i think GA laws says 32% but mine is 15%...i have been stopped many time and nobody has said anything.

looks good..i am planning my build now. Going to start ordering parts soon.

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
the rear is limited by straps. but is get plenty of lift. the camber gets all whacky at this height also.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

i would like to see a pic of it all the way up.

i think GA laws says 32% but mine is 15%...i have been stopped many time and nobody has said anything.

looks good..i am planning my build now. Going to start ordering parts soon.

my suspension is completely illegal here.. so the less i give them to stop me for the better!

grayhoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i keep asking for pics...but the 2 places i still questions what i am going to do is under the hood and the rear tubs/notch.

You got pics of those?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im gonna take a wild guess that you have another WINTER 4wd for when it snows.. buddy lives in Portland. ive been in maine multiple winters.. i remember like 5 years ago when it dumped and dumped got like 5' in 2 days.. well a board dragging suv isnt the best for the snow.. but i sure bet you have a blast driving her when it is melted.. this year was so mild.. well i dig the setup... any pics of your tanks and valves set up.. where do you have them..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255