bagged 02 tahoe by haggard fab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Wish I had the funds to slam mine.

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
will post new pics soon. weather is getting better here and work is slowing down. i will be taking the truck to a buddys house to use his lift. the plan is to section and raise the trans x member and exhaust so it will lay flat. then i will post new pics, it is however completely drivable. i took it to lunch yesterday.

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a place in Texas that will finish my bagged truck "I wanting it on the ground" does anyone know of a place. I checked out one place and they want to charge 8000+ so I'm seeing if there are any better prices. I plan on buying the tubs and I already have a ride tech e3 setup "rear" for the moment. Any suggestions would be great. I also want to run 24s but plan on the 38 tubs because I want plenty of room.

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
these trucks are really labor intensive!! i have over 5gs into bagging mine and i did a good portion of the work myself. nfamus and ekstensive are 2 big shops in tx.. chaotic also.

OP
OP
G

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
if you get the ekstensive kit for the front you should be able to do the front yourself.. the rear is another story.. mine is all custom. there is no veh specific kit for the back. also you will have to tub the rear doors and move the latches up a few inches..

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Yea these trucks are no where near the cheapest things to bag. Especially for bigger wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot