Backup light LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m looking to replace my backup bulbs in my 07 Tahoe (bulb 7441 I think) with LED plug and play bulbs. I have read that the DieselLED style with the harness protruding from the back is the brightest option but I do not like how they don’t lock into the housing. I’m looking for a more factory style plug and play option. What brands produce the most/best light and last in terms of quality? Thank you for all responses.

OP
OP
U

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Thanks Gooffeyguy. Those aren’t the reverse lights for 07 though. Maybe I can see if they sell this bulb in the correct version. How is the light output compared to stock?

Reaction score
Oh, I thought the '07-'14 took the same reverse bulb size.

The light output is a lot brighter. My tail lights are smoke tinted and that's why I bought them, so they would still light up the area behind the truck when backing up and using the camera

EDIT: I believe the # 3157 are compatible with 7443, which I is the OE replacement bulb #

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e