B2555-01 where do i start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevinf89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey fellas i have a 2010 tahoe and i randomly hook my scanner in to check and i see B2555-01 but it says passed on the test part? Cleared and didnt come right back. Anyway all my lamps work it doesn't have door panel lamps im just trying to see where to start at?. The mega 175 fuse on battery is clean and all grounds. Ive read that if you dont have door panel lamps ignore it

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no telling could be bad door switch, pinched wire, a tech2 might help narrow it down
with that code the lamps will still work, it say's "short to voltage" driver or passenger side.
so maybe what I would do is pull the door panels off and unplug a door lock run a scan and see if the code persist's or not, then switch to each door.
not really sure just speculating a way to try and narrow it down, maybe pull the interior light covers off and see if anything look burnt or corroded.
def get a flashlight and look around real good

OP
OP
Kevinf89

Kevinf89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ran everything through alldata and checked and everything is good im guessing it is because of the range disabler or tripped due to it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645