ATTENTION Depo Denali retrofitters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone here that has replaced their depo projectors with aftermarket ones still have their depo's that would be willing to part with them? Im thinking of trying to retrofit some into my fog lights.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
This sounds like a cool idea, I just think you'll have trouble getting the projectors into those tiny housings.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can make the Morimoto Minis fit without too much trouble, but I dont think I want to invest all that much into my fogs... However Without actually holding the depo projectors I am unsure. Going off of pics I think it will be alright.

Time2Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple OEM Denali headlights that are damaged that I could sell cheap if you can make those projectors work.

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got in everything I need to put the morimoto mini's in my Depo Denali lights, I'll be tackling the project this weekend. I can let you know when I have them ready if you're interested since you're right down the road.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell Yea, that would be great! I actually work in downtown fort worth. So im sure your not too far at all.

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got everything put in tonight. It was a little more difficult than I thought it'd be since the adapter plates didn't fit perfectly. I still have some fine tuning to do on aiming but the light output is 10x better!!!! YukonXL04 I'll pm you to figure out when and where you wanna meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome man. Yeah the output is way better. Heck my headlights still aren't aimed properly yet. They are a little too low. I'll tell you what I have had a heck of a time trying to find a nice flat ground with a wall in front of it to properly aim them lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700