Anyone use the Suspension Maxx LVL (2.5"/1") ?? Have Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Year/make/model? Post your specs, and a link to the kit, so we ALL know what you're starting with, and where you want to go.

Don't forget to adjust your headlights, and maybe get an alignment after, especially if you're just lifting/leveling the front.

A 1" spacer under the front shock mount will level a stock vehicle.

OP
OP
VanillaGoorilla

VanillaGoorilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Year/make/model? Post your specs, and a link to the kit, so we ALL know what you're starting with, and where you want to go.

Don't forget to adjust your headlights, and maybe get an alignment after, especially if you're just lifting/leveling the front.

A 1" spacer under the front shock mount will level a stock vehicle.
2009 Tahoe LTZ

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2009 Tahoe LTZ
I'm sure that stuff will work fine. It's not that much of a lift/level, so your C/Vs won't be stressed. You should be able to fit a 33" tire in there after the lift with stock wheels.

OP
OP
VanillaGoorilla

VanillaGoorilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sure that stuff will work fine. It's not that much of a lift/level, so your C/Vs won't be stressed. You should be able to fit a 33" tire in there after the lift with stock wheels.
yeah, wheels wont be stock but the lift is coming first. I was hoping someone else had use the same, since it was up in the sticky where i even fond this.
i've seen some with a 2" lift and 20x10 & 33's but not with this particular lvl. The whole air ride is complicating things a bit.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, wheels wont be stock but the lift is coming first. I was hoping someone else had use the same, since it was up in the sticky where i even fond this.
i've seen some with a 2" lift and 20x10 & 33's but not with this particular lvl. The whole air ride is complicating things a bit.

Here's what looks like with just the 1" level block in the front (under the shock mount) on P275/60R20 tires & aftermarket wheels. The tires fit fine w/no rubbing before the level kit was installed, so I assume the small offset of the wheels helped negate rubbing. After installing the Husky mudflaps I only needed to trim a little bitl of the inside of the flaps to clear the tires during full-lock.

SSvAQ97.jpg

OP
OP
VanillaGoorilla

VanillaGoorilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's what looks like with just the 1" level block in the front (under the shock mount) on P275/60R20 tires & aftermarket wheels. The tires fit fine w/no rubbing before the level kit was installed, so I assume the small offset of the wheels helped negate rubbing. After installing the Husky mudflaps I only needed to trim a little bitl of the inside of the flaps to clear the tires during full-lock.

View attachment 417051
Nice & Thanks!
Trying to keep this Z55 system functioning is my main hold up... if it wasn't there, I'd just keep adding stuff until i had it where i wanted it. LoL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo