Anyone Interested In A Big 3 Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sokr915

Reaction score
went out and remeasured everything and went around and above the fan shroud this time.
Pos to alt=about 53in
Neg to chassis= about 23in
Chassis to bolt on alt =about 56in

diesel1114

Reaction score
hi im interested in one of these kits , i have a 97 hoe, from the pictures i saw it seems that the terminals are different compares to the factory style bolt type, what exactly does this intail and im planning on putting a second battery in my how as well in the factory ocation on drivers side , im curious what you think and how this big 3 kit works and stuff im new to all this tuff for the hoes

john nyc:Handshake:

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi im interested in one of these kits , i have a 97 hoe, from the pictures i saw it seems that the terminals are different compares to the factory style bolt type, what exactly does this intail and im planning on putting a second battery in my how as well in the factory ocation on drivers side , im curious what you think and how this big 3 kit works and stuff im new to all this tuff for the hoes

john nyc:Handshake:

You will need a battery with both top posts and side posts. Your factory cables will stay on the side posts. The Big 3 cables will connect to the top posts using simple adapters you can buy at any FLAPS. They clamp onto the post and have a threaded bolt end that you can attach the new cables to.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Brandon - I'm willing to prepay if that helps you go and buy the materials.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that wouldn't help much since im buying the materials in bulk. I added up the cost and it's going to be around $600. I'm asking $800 for my rims but nobody wants them, it sucks. I've had em up on CL for over a month and only 1 person has came and looked at them.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
that sucks man - gl with the sale of those rims!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Any idea what type of in-line fuse would be appropriate to run?

I've seen guys from 200a - 300a but I can't find any solid advice on what size to run and the determining factors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076