Any other '98 hoes out there? Tell us what you have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has admittedly been sitting for a few years while I've been trying to build a 94 Camaro.
It needs another intake gasket, possibly head gaskets/heads checked, the spider and 0² sensors.
I've recently decided to put the Camaro on hold and find a complete 5.3 and LS swap it. It probably won't cost much more, especially considering a revised spider is $400 by itself.
Camaro pics?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol it's nothing special yet. Just a v6 base hardtop with manual trans, windows and locks. Picked it up for $400 with a blown engine and stripped the whole car.
Thats a good project.

Body looks in good shape, paint too. Passenger side snyway

Todd R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded the intake manifold? This is the biggest power suppressor on the L-31. The options are really slim and expensive, compared to other small blocks. The marine intake is an option but they all seem to be carb. If I swap over to carb it will prolly be edelbrock or Holley. My question is. Who has done the swap either to marine intake and bigger throttle body or carb swap all together. I'm a quality mechanic but options are thin and expensive. Help me out brothers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attempt22