Another heated seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2011 Yukon denali
drivers heated and cooled seat do not work. pass side works fine. switch lights up and stays on. checked connectors/fuses/relays. any ideas where to go next?

OP
OP
Artie16

Artie16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One of the main reasons for this is a connector under the front of the passenger seat. If you unplug it, you will see pins burnt up if that is your issue.
checked all the connectors under both seats, no burnt pins. Checked for codes, no seat codes at all. guess I'm pulling the seats apart this weekend

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
checked all the connectors under both seats, no burnt pins. Checked for codes, no seat codes at all. guess I'm pulling the seats apart this weekend

Just like I would have to do, if you have not done that before, watch you tube for help and watch 2-3 of them if you can. They are not always the same and some will show a "work smart not hard" way to do it.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When mine acted up, the passenger seat would not move forward or backward. There was a connector on the floor by rear of passenger front seat. I had loose terminals in that connector too

I now have a bad TED under the driver's seat. Only the seat back warms but if I try to run the bottom too, it trips the system.

OP
OP
Artie16

Artie16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE
disconnected the door terminal in the fuse block, cleaned it and reconnected it. AC seat fan now comes on and heated seat relay clicks now, but still no heat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts