Alexa in 23 Yukon AT4, has anyone received update to download?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mal2500

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just making sure I am not missing something, I have called Onstar several times, no help and still no update. I have read conflicting stories that some 23's should already have Alexa, so just making sure I was not losing my mind. Also, making sure by chance the dealership bypassed it, loaded Google? wishful thinking maybe? Just want to commiserate with others I guess! Ha Ha! Thanks in advance!

Ingeinge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you saying you don't have alexa? My 23 suburban z71 has it.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just making sure I am not missing something, I have called Onstar several times, no help and still no update. I have read conflicting stories that some 23's should already have Alexa, so just making sure I was not losing my mind. Also, making sure by chance the dealership bypassed it, loaded Google? wishful thinking maybe? Just want to commiserate with others I guess! Ha Ha! Thanks in advance!
Have you checked the Google play store. I don’t believe Alexa app is available on the 22+

Ingeinge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted a pic of my Alexa but it says waiting for moderator. What is nice is I don't have to open the app to use it, I just say Alexa what time is it or whatever and she answers.

Ingeinge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not remember downloading any apps, I don't think I did. Pretty sure it was just there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16