Airaid Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thread Back from the Dead..

I found this set up to be the cheapest on the Autozone website: Is this still the same as if I got it from Airaid themselves? Price seems to be too good.. You know.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/cart/cart.jsp

For 201-712 I got it for $170.00 and free shipping but with the autozone 25% discount code It got me to $136.79 with free shipping. Any input?

Antonio

Update:

Shit, I just notice it was on the NNBS section.. Oh well.. Any input will still be appreciated lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're getting the intake tune and the filter that's an excellent deal!

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're getting the intake tune and the filter that's an excellent deal!

Yeah. In getting all that. The full CAI system. Guess I got a good deal in it. 4 wheel parts was the next best thing. Theirs came out to $320-$330 but they give you a $50 dollar promo card that you can use.

Antonio

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Also I meant intake *tube, but I'm sure you figured that out :)

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also they DO offer a full intake system which is around the $250 mark I believe. That's prob what they were quoting you.

The MIT (modular intake tube) with the filter is around $130-160. This utilizes the stock airbox.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

good luck with the exhaust!

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah MIT/filter was at $170 + taxes shipped but after coupon it was $148 taxes and shipping included.

I just might as well get the whole thing. I know it won't make much difference but it was more of a learning experience for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401