AFM delete / Tuner for 2011 Yukon Denali 6.2 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I know when I bought it I was reading up on the Diablosport forum and he was saying that he doesn't do any changes/tuning to the E85 tables in his tunes

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Not to stick my nose in where it don’t belong but I think Diablo is saying they don’t have tables to adjust the tunes for E85. Meaning the tables stay stock. So your both right.

As far as the AFM, tuning aside, I would completely delete the system. Cam and lifter swap and get a new non-AFM valley cover. Them lifters are a ticking time bomb. I’ve done more than a few.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to stick my nose in where it don’t belong but I think Diablo is saying they don’t have tables to adjust the tunes for E85. Meaning the tables stay stock. So your both right.

As far as the AFM, tuning aside, I would completely delete the system. Cam and lifter swap and get a new non-AFM valley cover. Them lifters are a ticking time bomb. I’ve done more than a few.
Agreed, my mommy agrees too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts