Adding Power Running Boards to Non-Factory Equipped Model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh shoot me a text. Have a question as I have been talking with my wife's dad on adding these to his 2013 SIlverado he just bought. wanted to pick your brain? Cost etc when it was all said and done.

214-282-2711

Probably better to just do AMP steps on the Silverado. Have them on mine. Love it.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Did that company ever mass produce that module?

Posi12Bolt

Reaction score
I found this module made by the company that helped baggedintegra incase anybody else reads this thread and is interested!

http://www.kptechnologies.com/products.php#/23

Josh, is this the same setup you used from kptech to get your boards operational?

I have recently stumbled onto a deal I COULDNT pass up on some oem esky folding steps to use on my yukon. So I got them complete with the factory harness although it appears I dont need the oem harness with this...

please let me know so I can get her ordered...

ps...thanks for doing the homework on this! :drunk:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Josh, is this the same setup you used from kptech to get your boards operational?

I have recently stumbled onto a deal I COULDNT pass up on some oem esky folding steps to use on my yukon. So I got them complete with the factory harness although it appears I dont need the oem harness with this...

please let me know so I can get her ordered...

ps...thanks for doing the homework on this! :drunk:

I never added the running boards but the company says they should work with all running boards.

swest

Reaction score
I have just bought that exact set and I'll know in a few weeks when my truck gets out the body shop

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71