Adding fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 GMC Yukon sle without factory fogs. I was wondering if I can buy housings, harness, and switch and make them work or what needs or can be done to get fogs on my truck?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the existing wiring harness already has the wires built in for the fog light option, of if your bumper already has knockouts built in for the fog light option. If not, you may want to consider installing LED light bars under the bumper for use as fog lights.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 GMC Yukon sle without factory fogs. I was wondering if I can buy housings, harness, and switch and make them work or what needs or can be done to get fogs on my truck?

Thanks in advance

I've never seen a NNBS without fogs, unless it was a hybrid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know if the existing wiring harness already has the wires built in for the fog light option, of if your bumper already has knockouts built in for the fog light option. If not, you may want to consider installing LED light bars under the bumper for use as fog lights.
It does have knockouts atleast. But I've heard rumors that the plugs are already up in the bumper just not sure if it's true. I mean I'm probably just going to go the left route anyways. And then wire them to just be on all the time.

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It won't let me quote but it's not a hybrid, but atleast has knockouts. Also forgive me I'm new here but what does NNBS mean?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

there is a LED option as well by sylvania. it even shows a photo of a tahoe on the outside it's a 4" hole right?

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
there is a LED option as well by sylvania. it even shows a photo of a tahoe on the outside it's a 4" hole right?
3.5" or 4" not sure which exactly

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
It won't let me quote but it's not a hybrid, but atleast has knockouts. Also forgive me I'm new here but what does NNBS mean?

NNBS = New New Body Style ='07-'14

Slurpglass

Reaction score

I’m getting ready to install rigid D2 pods to replace my stock fogs. It’s pricey but and easy install since harness and all is included, mounts can be bought separate... I also don’t care that my fogs will be on a separate switch. I’ll post pics once installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick