Ac control question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My 05 suburban has the manual ac control in ut .. my question is can i swap it out for the digital ac control or will it not work with the digital one? .. appreciate any and all help thanks

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they’re very different since the model change in 07. Do you have a temp sensor above your head? Looks like a microphone.

OP
OP
hawaiiantahoe808
Reaction score
I believe they’re very different since the model change in 07. Do you have a temp sensor above your head? Looks like a microphone.
I checked today and yes i have the temp sensor up on the rear ac controls on the headliner

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked today and yes i have the temp sensor up on the rear ac controls on the headliner
if you have the manual controls like these then basically no you cannot change it to digital, although a couple people have "claimed" they did it but I have never seen it done you would need to change the harness and add senors all over not just the headliner on the nnbs there is like 6 or 8 little sensors in the air tubes plus the 2 in the headliner, the nbs is probably very similar.

you might be mistaking the little black onstar mic for a sensor

SENS.jpg SENS1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345