99 2 door lift chrome etc. Burr's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
johnwayneburrr

johnwayneburrr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lol thanks, it has came a long way. you can check it out when u get time here, sorry about the dead pics :(. They are all photobucket pics :Frustrated:. @07Burb said he would fix them but ive been 2 lazy to send him the links

@07Burb berb why didn't you all do the same thing as gmfs and rehost all the photos? Idk what all goes into it just curious.

OP
OP
johnwayneburrr

johnwayneburrr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The guy that was making my big three kit had some stuff come up so I've just now gotten my big 3 kit. Hopefully I'll have everything installed in the upcoming weeks. I've lost steam on this build so I'm gonna let someone else install. Here's the kit and few random snaps from the weekend.

cRphsIX.jpg

Poor Tahoe is saggin bad with all my audio equipment sitting in the rear cargo area lol.

SVmaD9W.jpg

DEtxCaW.jpg

FneyEcG.jpg

BKJ7tWA.jpg

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy that was making my big three kit had some stuff come up so I've just now gotten my big 3 kit. Hopefully I'll have everything installed in the upcoming weeks. I've lost steam on this build so I'm gonna let someone else install. Here's the kit and few random snaps from the weekend.

cRphsIX.jpg

Poor Tahoe is saggin bad with all my audio equipment sitting in the rear cargo area lol.

SVmaD9W.jpg

DEtxCaW.jpg

FneyEcG.jpg

BKJ7tWA.jpg
Where did you get and what wires are included?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love this ride, man! :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member