99 2 door lift chrome etc. Burr's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha hell yea 73impala drug me here. Somebody ninja'd my name before I got here tho so I had to use my social media @ name smh. Youre correct tho the 5.25s are sundowns too. Ive never used sundown coax speakers so I can't comment on them just yet. I havent even gotten started on the install. I'm waitin on my gmt-400 specific big 3 kit bc im lazy and dont wanna cut and measure all the wires fml.

Lemme know how it goes, I like the looks of SA gear and it's supposed to be really good stuff.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of EMF swags in my dmax front doors. Its loud and clear. Id do them again in a heartbeat. I was really impressed with them. The box is tame, but what's inside sure as hell isnt lol.

Do you have factory tweeters in the Dmax? Do they still work after adding in emf's?

OP
OP
johnwayneburrr

johnwayneburrr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have factory tweeters in the Dmax? Do they still work after adding in emf's?

I don't man. Mine was the standard system prior to me cuttin up the doors lol. I used some pods for unhooked everything else. Nothing in there but 2 sets of the 6.5 emf swags in the front doors. One set is on 75 watts and one set is on 100. Its just the amplifiers i had laying around. I was a bit disappointed in the pods but not the speakers. Not sure i have any pictures of the setup right now tho.

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally am not a huge fan of the underglow, but this thing is fuggin :boobs: man, awesome looking!

OP
OP
johnwayneburrr

johnwayneburrr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks damn good @johnwayneburrr ... really wish I only went 33s, but NOOO everyone says 35s will fit lol

I had seen another tahoe on 20x12s and 33s and thought they would fit no trimmin. Everybody else i saw had their valence removed but it doesnt look good without it to me so i just did the 33s.

I personally am not a huge fan of the underglow, but this thing is fuggin :boobs: man, awesome looking!

I know its not for everybody I catch shit anytime i take it out at night haha thanks tho.

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of EMF swags in my dmax front doors. Its loud and clear. Id do them again in a heartbeat. I was really impressed with them. The box is tame, but what's inside sure as hell isnt lol.
Both trucks are hard as hell I’ll get around to my avalanche one day lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26