98 tahoe 5.7l spark plugs???/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

98chubby

Reaction score
What about spark plug wires??? Sorry so many newbie questions.....

The Dude Abides

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you think of the denso or delphi plugs or wires. And what part numbers do you recomend for those. The Ac Delco stuff at my store is double what i can get the delphi or denso parts for.

rmodel65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
delphi is gm..denso is legit also. whatabout rockauto.com might even be cheaper than what you can get them at work for...

Huntin Truck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely stick with Delco or Autolite APP's. Sunlit is right about the double platinum. What is the sense in getting single platinum and having the electrode last because it is plated with platinum and having the ground strap erode because it is not? In our shop we run Delco's in all GM's, Denso or NGK in Asian/Euro's and Autolite APP's in everything else.

For the wires either Delco or Belden. Those are the only wires I would ever put on a vehicle.

I just tuned up my 97 this weekend with Delco 41993 Iridium plugs and Belden wires.

inthechateau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunlit, YOu would love to see my 1974 John Deere 210 pulling mower. Has Kohler 27 HP with an old Nissan Pulsar turbo on it. Gets about 3 runs out of a set of plugs and head gaskets, lol (and they are not champs either)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz