97 tahoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys Im gonna see what I can get for my tahoe. Only thing wrong with it is its gonna need the heads done. Round here thats $800 with everything included. This truck has been regeared with 456s. Has a Detroit TruTrac locker in rear. 6 inch procomp suspension lift with the MX6 adjustable shocks. 17 in Procomp rims. 35 in Procomp tires. Msd ignition 6a. Yellowtop Optima battery. 19 in flipdown screen. Wired for sounds. All belts are new. New hp oil pump and gasket. New timing chain and gasket set. New valve cover gaskets. New starter. New waterpump. AUTOPAGE TOP OF LINE 2 MILE ALARM. Scuffed for new paint job. $7500 obo...I paid 5 grand for the truck. 5 grand for lift/tires/rims. 1400 to regear and locker it. I mean shit just right there without any of the other goodies were at 11500...$7500 OBO.....MESSAGE ME OR HIT ME UP AT 262 287 6592...TRUCK IS LOCATED IN PLEASANT PRAIRIE WISCONSIN 53142 Big 3 done too with 0 gauge wire.
Attached Thumbnails

OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
I no he wants pics of the tahoe. but was just curious if theres something spefiic he wanted. Ill snap about 10 of em and post em. Honestly I hope I sell my 86 cutlass first so I can keep the beast.

OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
:Handshake: GUYS.... Im gonna keep my tahoe. Getting ready to rebuild the entire motor. Got a buyer for the cutlass so the Hoe is staying put. glad thats over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz