97 Monster Ripping and Running....Listen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
nah Im not really bashing the little twirp...just had to set em strt8 since he wants to be Mr. Negative. Next time he should just keep his ******** shut when talking to grown folks. Bet that my crate motor hes talking about would run circles around em. U got gears? Trutrac? How bout a nice set of headers? Mom still call you down for Dinner? hahahahha

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

:owned::yourself:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
yep tonka yellow. and dont try and get any sympthany from me. Your the one who had the smart ass comments. Everyone else seemed to post postive but your goofy ass couldnt follow suit. Next time you dont have anything to say thats cool just stfu? right. I dont frankly give a shit when your dad died. Hopefully he had a better outlook on the world than his dumbass son. Now go home cause I think I heard Mom call you for dinner kid

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
:pokeowned:

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Na you ran your mouth and I set your goofy ass str8. Thats about all that really happened. You can hype it up as much as you want but your the one living at home thinking your cool with your paint job. I been there and done that years ago. Mines just scuffed for another custom paint job. Sorry for me that I got the funds to paint my shit whenever I want. boo hoo. ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Hahahhahhahah...now beat it kid. Im done with your silly shit. And actually you didnt just state your opinion. You got all bent outta shape about the age joke and showed how immature you really are by not being able to laugh it off. 20....L M F A O

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

love how he went back and deleted all his posts that were talking mad shit. own up to it.

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:pokeowned:

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Na you ran your mouth and I set your goofy ass str8. Thats about all that really happened. You can hype it up as much as you want but your the one living at home thinking your cool with your paint job. I been there and done that years ago. Mines just scuffed for another custom paint job. Sorry for me that I got the funds to paint my shit whenever I want. boo hoo. ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Hahahhahhahah...now beat it kid. Im done with your silly shit. And actually you didnt just state your opinion. You got all bent outta shape about the age joke and showed how immature you really are by not being able to laugh it off. 20....L M F A O

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

love how he went back and deleted all his posts that were talking mad shit. own up to it.

Don't make it worse by contributing :nono:

B

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep the insults to yourselves.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads